Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Narrative Paragraph-Richard's Posting






It happened so suddenly one minute I was walking the dog down the street and the next minute I was in a hospital and it was weeks later. They keep telling me stuff but I don't really understand things like I used to. My mind goes from understanding things one minute, to not even being able to think. When I see someone, whom I think I know, I get pictures in my mind, but not their names. What has happened to me? What has happened to my life. Snippets of time revolve in my brain. I am confused. I stare at things for long periods of time, and I don't even know why. I have no understanding of this new world where I find myself. I cannot leave this place because I cannot leave myself. I am trapped in this confusing, disoriented space where I now live and find myself. There is a door, perhaps it is a way out. My narrative doesn't even begin to explain how awful this space is where I am in New York one minute, and then with the woman who they call my wife and her dogs in a cottage the next minute. Nothing makes any sense and this maze continues to continue with dead ends at every corner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message. All messages are moderated and approved before posting.